Peru ??

Reading takes less then a minute

For the entry in Peru citizens of Switzerland and Liechtenstein do not need to apply fo a visa, provided that the duration of stay amounts to a maximum of 183 days. In the airplane or on the border an “Andean immigration Card” (TAM) is to be filled (free of charge). This is to be kept carefully, because it is required for the border crossing. For long of stays as well as for other purposes (business travel, work, study, etc.) a visa is basically required. This is to be applied before the entry at the Peruvian embassy in Bern.

FDFA Travel Advice


Create passport photo now »